We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Naps pregnant And you have doubts about what type of diet is the most complete both for you and for the correct development of the baby, here are a few ideas about the nutrients that you have to introduce into your diet and in what foods you can find them. Find the correct balance between a healthy diet and adequate weight gain is possible. You will have to try to acquire the habit, from the first trimester of pregnancy, of having a healthy diet and continuing with it throughout the entire pregnancy.
The human body needs nutrients to stay healthy and it gets them from different foods. Since pregnancy is a special time when a woman has to pay special attention to her health, it is important that you include foods that contain nutrients in your diet.
Nutrients are divided into five groups: proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals. To ensure the necessary nutrients in your healthy pregnant diet, you must include foods that belong to these groups:
- Proteins: they serve so that the body can maintain and repair yourself. You will find them in lean meats, poultry, fish, shellfish, legumes, eggs, and nuts.
- Carbohydrates: they are the main human body energy source. The most recommended for pregnant women are present in pasta, rice, cookies, cereals, whole wheat bread, chickpeas, cherries or strawberries.
- Fats: a pregnant woman needs fatty acids throughout the pregnancy, as they are essential for the growth of the fetus. You can find them especially in oily fish, nuts or olive oil.
- Vitamins: the gynecologist will probably have prescribed a multivitamin supplement to ensure the contribution throughout the pregnancy and that you can ensure a healthy diet. However, you can help by including in your diet folic acid (vitamin B) present in green leafy vegetables, citrus fruits, bananas and bread. Fruits, rich in vitamins should be a pillar of your diet, consume between 2 and 4 pieces a day. And, just by going outside, you will get vitamin D, since we get it from sunlight.
- Minerals: iron, iodine, zinc, magnesium and potassium are minerals recommended during pregnancy. You will wonder where to find them. Red meats, legumes and nuts are rich in iron, you get iodine from salt, prawns or sardines, zinc is present in shellfish and calcium in dairy products.
An example of a healthy diet for pregnant women could be this:
- Breakfast: a natural orange juice, a whole wheat toast with oil, a bowl of milk with strawberries and cereals
- Half morning: an apple and a yogurt
- Food: Lentils with sprouts, white fish papillote (in the oven wrapped in silver foil with onion, tomato, salt and oil) and melon
- In mid afternoon: a low-fat cheese sandwich with a slice of tomato, olive oil and oregano and a piece of fruit
- Dinner: a salad, grilled chicken and grapes
In addition, throughout the day you will have to drink water to be hydrated, it is recommended to consume at least 2 liters during pregnancy, you can in any case, drink juices to get the necessary fluids to achieve a healthy diet during pregnancy.
You can read more articles similar to Healthy diet for pregnant women, in the category of Diets - menus on site.